The City of Northwood’s May Business of the Month!
2875 Crane Way, Northwood, Ohio
Since 1968, Campbell, Inc. has been helping building owners and managers with design, engineering, installation, maintenance and repair of their HVAC systems. Our experience tracking energy usage patterns and implementing the latest technologies for heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems means you will achieve maximum efficiency from your HVAC investment.
Campbell, Inc. takes great pride in offering our customers energy saving solutions. If you are frustrated with costly HVAC repairs, want to lower operating costs while maintaining a comfortable environment for your occupants—contact us today! We can help you create a “Smarter Building”.
Campbell, Inc. is a member of Linc Network, LLC which is a leading international network of HVAC service contractors known for providing Linc Service™. Only 1 in 100 contractors achieve Linc Service™ status recognized for upholding the highest standards in all parts of our industry.
Using a Linc Service™ contractor like Campbell, Inc. ensures:
- Automated maintenance scheduling
- Access to guaranteed lifetime protection maintenance plans
- The most advanced technical data in the HVAC industry
- National purchasing power for all equipment
- Technicians who are required to pass rigorous ongoing training
- Expert service designed to enhance energy efficiency and lower expense
LEED™ Accredited Company
Campbell, Inc. headquarters facility is now LEED™ certified further demonstrating our commitment to deliver optimal energy efficiency for all HVAC systems we maintain.