About Central Park
Located just behind the City's Municipal building, Central Park features a lighted tennis court, basketball court, baseball diamond, picnic areas, playground, and an outdoor Shelter house. The Shelter house which includes picnic tables, a grill, and a wood-burning fireplace is available for rental!
CENTRAL PARK RULES
- Hours are from Sunrise to Sunset.
- Please do not destroy or harm the vegetation.
- Please do not litter.
- No alcoholic beverages of any type are allowed at any time.
- All pets must be on a leash.
- Please do not disturb wildlife, nesting areas or the natural setting.
- No fires are to be started for any purpose.
CENTRAL PARK RENTAL INFORMATION
*Rental includes use of indoor restrooms*
Residents $25 plus $100 Security Deposit
Non-Residents $35 plus $100 Security Deposit
There are 11 tables,1 grill, and electric(with request to be turned on) available at Central Park.
The shelter is free to use first come first serve if it is not rented out for the day!
For rental inquires please contact The City of Northwood Executive Administrative Assistant, Emily Popovitch at 419-690-1621 or email email@example.com
Central Park Rental Agreement