Central Park Shelter House
Central Park has an outdoor Shelter that includes picnic tables and a wood-burning fireplace. Other features at this location are a lighted tennis court, a basketball court, a baseball diamond, additional picnic areas, and a playground for young children with play stations.
CENTRAL PARK RULES
- Hours are from Sunrise to Sunset.
- Please do not destroy or harm the vegetation.
- Please do not litter.
- No alcoholic beverages of any type are allowed at any time.
- All pets must be on a leash.
- Please do not disturb wildlife, nesting areas or the natural setting.
- No fires are to be started for any purpose.
CENTRAL PARK RENTAL INFORMATION
Residents $25.00 Non-Residents $35.00 (For shelter & inside restrooms)
For both resident & non-resident $100.00 security deposit .
There are 11 tables and 1 grill available at Central Park.
To use the shelter is free if you do not want inside restrooms as long as the park is not rented.
If you would like to rent contact the City of Northwood Executive Administrative Assistant, Kelley Amstutz at 419-690-1621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if the shelter house is available for your next rental needs!
Central Park Rental Agreement