Josie Reinhart Community Center
The City of Northwood offers rentals of the Josie Reinhart Community Center to the public throughout the year, seven days a week for all occasions. The room features an occupancy of 85 people with chairs and 13 folding tables (must remain upright) available for 75 guests, a kitchen area with a refrigerator, microwave, stove and sink, as well as accessible bathrooms and a packing lot outside of the event room. Renters have exclusive use of the Josie Reinhart Community Center and facilities provided within. Please note that no utensils, dishes, or pans are available for use.
JOSIE REINHART COMMUNITY CENTER RULES
- Rental hours are available from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays, depending upon availability. We ask that your event not exceed 8 hours in duration.
- Damages incurred will be the responsibility of the renter.
- Renters may get permission from the Administrative Offices to enter the Josie Reinhart Community Center earlier than time specified above for set-up/decorating. Please note that this will only be granted depending on cleaning staff's schedule. (PLEASE DO NOT STAND ON CHAIRS OR TABLES PROVIDED TO PUT UP DECORATIONS. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN STOOL OR STEPLADDER.)
- Floors should be swept, if necessary. A broom and dust mop will be made available in the kitchen area. PLEASE BE NEAT! CONFETTI IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE HALL.
- All refuse must be contained within trash bag liners provided by the City. The City's maintenance staff will dispose of all trash bags. Please leave bags tied off inside of the garbage cans before leaving.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES.
- NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED INSIDE OF THE COMMUNITY ROOM.
- Please remember to turn off all lights and lock the door when you leave.
- ABSOLUTELY NO CONFETTI IS ALLOWED TO BE USED IN THE JOSIE REINHART COMMUNITY CENTER. DEPOSITS WILL NOT BE RETURNED IF USED.
Josie Reinhart Community Center Rental Agreement
JOSIE REINHART COMMUNITY CENTER RENTAL INFORMATION
Residents $50.00 Non-Residents $100.00
For both resident & non-resident $200.00 security deposit.
If you would like to rent contact the City of Northwood Executive Administrative Assistant, Kelley Amstutz at 419-690-1621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if the shelter house is available for your next rental needs!