AREA BUSINESS LUNCHEONS
- Due to health concerns, January and March luncheons have been cancelled. Please send an email to JSabo@northwoodpolice.com to be added to the email list for important luncheon updates!
- In lieu of luncheons, an Area Business Newsletter has been created that is emailed monthly. Please send an email with your business, information, current sales or specials and a picture to be added in the newsletter.
- Luncheons are held the 3rd Wednesday of every other month (January, March, May, July, September, November) at the Northwood Local Schools AAA building Cafeteria from 1:00 - 2:00 pm
- Guest speakers attend the meeting where they share information about local organizations or programs
- Please RSVP for luncheons to ensure we have enough space in the cafeteria for luncheons
- Safety guidelines: please wear face masks upon entrance to building until you are seated for lunch. Several tables will be set up to ensure social distancing and there will be extra sanitizing stations.
- Bring your business cards, flyers, or other items to share and get to know others businesses in the community! A table will be available at luncheons for business cards and pamphlets to be displayed.
- Contact for Area Business Luncheons: Zoning Officer Sabo - JSabo@northwoodpolice.com or 419.690.1664