UPDATE ON REFUSE PICKUP 2/22
REFUSE PICKUP UPDATE 2/22
The 96-gallon carts will continue to be delivered neighborhood by neighborhood. Please note there may be a slight delay due to the inclement weather last week. Please begin using the cart as soon as you receive it.
- All trash should be bagged and in cart even if the last bag causes the lid to be open
- Landfill permits will be limited to one permit per household per month. Permits will be issued by the City Clerk only during normal business hours (M-F; 8am - 4:30pm).
- Additional bags will be taken thru April 5th
- BULK ITEMS are limited to 1 item a week and must be called in at (866) 797-9018 to schedule.
- RECYCLING will still be picked up until a final decision is made by April 1st
We are working diligently to complete all changes by April. Thank you for your patience during this time!