BRENTWOOD PARK RULES
- OPEN from Sunrise to Sunset.
- DO NOT destroy or harm the vegetation.
- Dispose of ALL trash
- NO alcoholic beverages are permitted on park grounds
- ALL pets must be on a leash.
- DO NOT disturb wildlife, nesting areas or the natural setting.
- No fires are to be started for any purpose.
SHELTER HOUSE RENTAL INFORMATION
Rental includes: Use of shelter, 10 picnic tables, and outdoor grill
Northwood Residents: $25 plus $100 Security Deposit
Non-Residents: $35 plus $100 Security Deposit
SHELTER, KITCHEN & RESTROOMS
Rental includes: Use of shelter, 10 picnic tables, outdoor grill, indoor kitchen (sink, stove, refrigerator, counter prep space), indoor men's and women's restroom.
Northwood Residents: $100 plus $100 Security Deposit
Non-Residents: $125 plus $100 Security Deposit
The shelter is free to use first come first serve if it is not rented out for the day!
For ALL rental inquiries please contact The City of Northwood Executive Administrative Assistant, Emily Popovitch, at firstname.lastname@example.org