Please understand mass gatherings of more than 10 people increase the risk of community transmission of the COVID19 virus, therefore the following rules/restrictions will be applied to all rentals until further notice.
Only ONE rental of each facility (Josie Reinhart Community Center, Brentwood Park Shelter House, and Central Park Shelter House) per weekend will be permitted to allow for proper cleaning and sanitation of each space. Please see the rental calendar below for availability!
Governor DeWine has recently released guidelines for “Mass Gatherings” that are outlined below:
- Gatherings at a household or family residence should be limited to close friends and family and are recommended to be 10 visitors or less.
- Residents in a red or purple county, as designated by the Ohio Public Health Advisory System, should limit hosting or attending gatherings of any size.
- Wear a mask at all times at gatherings and maintain physical distance.
- Use take out, outdoor dining, or indoor dining only when strict social distancing can be maintained.
- Take extra precautions if you go to bars or nightclubs, where use of masks typically is inconsistent and drinking alcohol can lead to less social distancing.
- Protect anyone with serious medical conditions at home by social distancing at home, wearing a mask, and using high levels of personal hygiene.
- High-risk individuals should take extra precautions to limit the number of people they interact with.
- Make the group of people you interact with most often as small as possible and make sure that they are taking appropriate COVID-19 precautions – even if you are just gathering with family friends or neighbors at your home.
We are still allowing events in our facilities, however we recommend following the current orders from the Governor. We continue to actively monitor the situation and will provide updates as they apply to rentals.
JOSIE REINHART COMMUNITY CENTER RESTRICTIONS:
1. Maximum of 42 people allowed in the room at one time (50% of the total occupancy of the room)
2. Strongly suggest limiting the number of people at a table/seat members of the same immediate family together
3. Social distance when possible
4. Face Coverings recommended but not required
CENTRAL PARK SHELTER HOUSE AND BRENTWOOD SHELTER HOUSE RESTRICTIONS:
1. Strongly suggest limiting the number of people at a table/seat members of the same immediate family together
2. Social Distance when possible
3. Face Coverings recommended but not required
**There will be no price adjustments for rentals with additional restrictions.RENTAL WAIVER
ALL RENTALS REQUIRE A SIGNED CONTRACT AND PAYMENT IN FULL (RENTAL FEE & SECURITY DEPOSIT) NO LATER THEN THE TUESDAY BEFORE THE SCHEDULED EVENT. DATES MAY BE "HELD" BUT ARE NOT GUARANTEED UNTIL BOTH PAYMENTS AND CONTRACT ARE RECEIVED.
*** We are only allowing ONE rental of each facility per weekend to allow for proper cleaning and sanitation.
RENTAL AVAILABILITY CALENDAR